Wednesday 10 February 2016

LO2 - Legal and Ethical

Intellectual property
Copyright/Data protection

Because the website will be created using Wix, all

I need to make sure that my website doesn't contain copyrighted materials that aren't affiliated with the Small Machines company.
SSL would help to protect the data on the website if I needed a shopping feature in which customers would use their bank card details to purchase products.

The content of the website needs to be suitable for all audiences including children, and not contain anything unsuitable. The ASA covers all media and my website should comply within its rules.

WaSP is a web organisation that keeps websites' data organised, accessible and easy to display on all browsers. My website will be accessible on all browsers and any issues in the code/display of the website will be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment